Here are some tips on caring for your Mother’s Day Flower Singapore once they have been delivered.
– After taking your flowers out of the delivery box, remove any foliage that will be below the waterline. This will prevent the water from causing rot or mildew on your flower stems.
– Place your flowers in a cool location out of direct sunlight and away from any sources of heat. A good rule of thumb is to place them near an outlet, so you can plug in a pair of Christmas tree lights to keep them fresh much longer.
– If you are using the right flower food, feed your flowers every other day while in the water. This will help ensure their vibrant color for as long as possible.
– Many people use milk jugs or soda bottles to hold their flowers. If you do so, be sure to change the water frequently because it can cause bacteria to form very quickly.
– Make sure that your flowers are drying out between waterings. Put your finger in the flower stems or use a toothpick to check that there is no moisture coming from them before placing them back into the vase. If the water level is low, refill the vase with fresh water and continue your flower care journey.
Your flowers will drink quite a bit of moisture, so change the water every day.